This procedure is an excellent solution to help close gaps, make teeth even in length, cover dark stains and create a uniform looking smile. Veneers are similar to crowns, but are very conservative in regards to removal of tooth structure. Your experienced doctor will confirm that you are an ideal candidate and will be well on your way to transforming your smile.
What to Expect
- A tooth shade will be decided upon together to make sure your veneer matches closely to your tooth color
- Photos may be taken during this time that will be sent to the lab for color matching accuracy as well as to show you before and after treatment pictures
- An impression may be taken to send off to create a model of how your teeth will look with veneers and will also be used to make temporary veneers
- Doctor will determine if this step is necessary, if not, treatment will be completed in 2 appointments
- Nitrous/Sedation can be administered upon request
- For your comfort, numbing jelly and anesthetic may be applied to the areas where work will be done
- An impression will be taken to help create temporary veneers while your veneers are being created in the lab
- After confirming the teeth are ready for treatment, the doctor and assistant will work efficiently and effectively together to prepare the teeth to allow veneers to be placed using a variety of instruments and handpieces
- A final impression will be taken that the lab will use to make your permanent veneers
- Temporary veneers are then made to protect the teeth during the time the lab is processing your veneers
- Post-op instructions will be provided and your next appointment scheduled for placement of your permanent veneers
- Nitrous nor anesthetic is typically unnecessary for placing the permanent crown, but we will administer if you or the doctor find it necessary
- The temporary veneers will be removed
- The permanent veneers will be tried in and adjustments made to assure proper fit and that your bite is right
- Digital x-rays may be taken at this time to confirm as well
- Your permanent veneers will be cemented followed by final adjustments and polish
- Post-op instructions will be provided and we will then let you see your beautiful smile
Request an Appointment Today
What Our Patients Are Saying
Today was an awesome experience. Everyone made my seven year old feel super comfortable with her visit. They took the time to explain everything so she knew what to expect.
– Amy M.
Amazing first time visit and so glad I found this dentist. Honest, clean and super capable. You will be glad you went here. He is our new family dentist!
– Eileen B.
Had a really great experience with this office! The staff is all really kind and friendly and the doctor does great work. I’ll definitely be going back there for all my dental work from now on!
– Matt D.
Feel Free to Call Us Today at (512) 646 4505